Thursday, November 1, 2012

Front Entry Way

Every Day Matters #50 - Draw your home's entry way. 5" x 8" journal page, pencil sketch, watercolor paints, Pigma pen. Oct. 31, 2012.
"The front of our house has a blue door, and all the soffets and window trim is blue. My husband puts the flag up every National holiday. I have pansies and primroses in the planter, and a Rhodie to the right, on the left are ferns in the shady alcove. The number is very clear, so the pizza guy can find us. My husband sits in the chair and watches the world go by and pets the neighbor's cats, Poppy and Lily. They are still kittens and we have co-adopted them with our neighbor, because both our dogs have passed away recently. I hope the entry is inviting, there is a cobblestone path to the porch, leading up from the street, with a copper arch over it, that my husband made."

No comments:

Post a Comment