Saturday, September 8, 2012

Art Supply Travel Kit

Every Day Matters Challenge #19 - Draw something you made. Sept. 7, 2012. Journal page, 5" x 8" pencil sketch, watercolor paints, Pigma pen, white gel pen.
This is the carrier I made for my travel art supplies, it folds in thirds, and has a hair scrunchy clasp & large ceramic leaf button, and a front pocket with button leaf. The top folds over and snaps down, to keep the pencils and stuff from falling out the top. I learned quickly when I had 24 loose colored pencils in the bottom of my backpack. It has in the pockets, from left to right, 6" x 8" paper assortment, 24 colored pencils, watercolor paint tray, fountain pen, brushes and graphite pencils, pen assortment. In the front pocket I have a pink eraser, pencil sharpener, and pencil leads for a mechanical pencil. I made a brightly colored one for a friend's granddaughter and she loves it. I has been very handy, of course I would like to add, ink pens and nibs, watercolor pencils, charcoal and buff sticks, glue stick, etc... I think the supply list could be endless. So far I have no way to carry water for the watercolor paints. I'll find something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment