Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SAS

I have started the Every Day Matters Challenge from Danny Gregory The first one is to draw your shoe. 6" x 8" watercolor paper, pencil sketch, watercolor paints, Pigma pen. Aug. 17, 2012.
I have printed off the list of challenges, there are over 300 to choose from, I'm gonna start at the top of the list and at least get the first page done. Mostly just different objects, ideas, subject matter, things to get you started sketching, a little bit everyday. I can already tell my watercolor techniques are getting better. I am just playing with a cheap set of kids paints from the dollar store, and I am learning to blend the colors to get what I want. "My S.A.S. shoe, Style Freeport, size 6 1/2" W, Navy, well worn leather" My feet are so short, I say my feet are square! So if it looks a little short, it is 'cause the view is foreshortening, and also they just are.

No comments:

Post a Comment